Pages

Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Beauty: Skincare Haul


Boots Botanics Gentle Cleansing Cream Ultra Calm = £2.99
Soap and Glory Scrubtaomic = £6.00
Soap and Glory The Fab Pore = £6.67

Not only have I purchased a fair few new make up items recently, I've also been testing out some new skincare bits. I find that I don't really change my skincare routine so never really purchase new items, but this month I fancied a bit of a change so purchased three new products.


Although I absolutely love the holy grain cleanser that is Liz Earle's cleanse and polish, this month I thought I'd give a cheaper cleansing alternative a go. The one I went for is from Boots Botanics range and it's their Gentle Cleansing Cream - Ultra Calm. I've really been loving this as it's especially for sensitive skin, which definitely sums up my skin! It also doesn't smell too strong and just smells really fresh, which I love. Overall it's great at taking off make up and leaves my skin feeling lovely and smooth and calm after using it.

Next up, I thought I would try out a face scrub as I can't say this is a regular step in my skincare routine. The one I went for is Soap and Glory's Scrubatomic which is a daily face polish. I am yet to really test this out as I've only used this a few times, so will have to give you guys a full review at a later date. This product helps to get rid of dead skin which helps to brighten the skin. It also contains shea butter so it also helps to moisturise the skin. It's so far so good with this product and I'm really enjoy using it every other day.

The final product I bought was another Soap and Glory product and it's there The Fab Pore, which is a 2 in 1 mask and peel. As with the Scrubatomic, I can still not give a full review of this product. This is described as a deep cleansing product which helps to reduce large pores. It also contains microbeads which again helps to smooth and ex foliate the skin. I'm really looking forward to trying this product out some more.

Is there any other drugstore skincare products you'd recommend for me to try out?


Bella Lulu Ink Blog