Pages

Saturday, 28 June 2014

The Makeup Timer Test Tag

Sticking to the beauty side of things I thought I'd do a different kind of post and do a blog tag started by none other than Lily Pebbles. It's basically about taking out the stopwatch to find out just how long your makeup routine takes, so here's a list of what I used, how long it took me and the finished look...



Primer and Foundation = 1:36
Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch Primer // Maxfactor Facefinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation


Concealer = 1:09
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer // Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer 

Eyes = 1:36 
Mac Omega (to fill in my eyebrows) // Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner in Bronze // L'oreal Telescopic (which I managed to break in the process!!)

Blusher/Bronzer =1:47 
Sleek Contour Kit in Light // Nars Laguna Bronzer // Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat // MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural in Medium

Lips = 0:15
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine No. 15

So all in all my face of the day took me a total of  6 minutes and 23 seconds. I'm quite impressed with this time, I 100% thought my makeup routine would take me longer than this!!

If you take part in the tag, comment below and let me know!! 



Bella Lulu Ink Blog