Pages

Sunday, 6 July 2014

Weekly Loves #1

Introducing a new weekly segment to the blog...Weekly loves, which is going to become a Sunday feature. My weekly loves won't just include beauty products (although the majority probably will be), they'll be fashion items too and just random bits and bobs as well!




So first up, beauty! At the moment I'm really loving wearing a brown eyeliner, in particular Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeliner in Bronze, which is my all time favourite eyeliner formula. In Spring/Summer I prefer to wear less makeup and so prefer to stick to a subtle bronze eyeliner rather than black. As I've mentioned I love the formula of these as they don't budge throughout the day and there so cheap! However, I'm thinking of taking the plunge and investing in Mac's Teddy (let me know if it really is worth the hype!). 

I've also been loving the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat which I have worn everyday this week. I just think it gives the most perfect flush of pink to the cheeks which is perfect for the current weather. Also features swirls of highlighter, which leaves your cheeks with a subtle glow as well as a perfect pop of pink. 

It's rare for me to change my perfume but this month when I went on holiday I made a cheeky dutyfree perfume purchase as I fell in love with See by Chloe, which I think is a relatively new scent. I'm not too great at trying to describe perfumes but if I was attempting toI would describe it as a fresh scent which isn't too strong and theres definitely a hint of vanilla in there! Due to my useless description I would recommend taking a whiff of this in your nearest perfume shop! 

Moving onto the odd fashion item, I'm currently in love with this Urban Outfitters Skirt. I'm not a lover of sale shopping as working in retail I know just how scary they can be but for some reason I thought I would check out the Urban Outfitters sale. I found this skirt reduced from £30 to £10 which I think is a bargain, as it can be dressed up for an evening out or dressed down for the day. I'm hoping to do a Summer lookbook soon and I think this will be making an appearance. 

Last but not least, my all time favourite of this week, or probably this year (big statement right there!) has to be Breaking Bad. I know, I know, I'm a bit late to be jumping on the bandwagon but this month (especially this week) I've become obsessed!! I've been binge watching Breaking Bad this week, so much so that I've now managed to completely finish the whole series! If you have not seen this yet then watching it is a MUST, it is amazing, the actors are amazing and I've fallen slightly in love with Jesse! I'm literally so sad that I've come to the end of this, I'll be starting a new TV series straight away but nothing will quite compare to Breaking Bad!

So that sums up this week's loves, what have you been loving this week? Are any of you guys as obsessed as I am with Breaking Bad, particularly Jesse Pinkman? 

Bella Lulu Ink Blog