Pages

Thursday, 15 January 2015

Beauty: My January Beauty Wishlist


January beauty wishlist, tarte, real techniques bold collection, charlotte tilbury, nars, mac

5. Mac Lip Liner in Soar - £12.50
7. Nars Blush in Sin - £22.50
The fact that this Real Techniques brush is rose gold is probably half the reason I want it, however it's also nothing like any other brush in my collection! I think we all want to achieve that perfect contoured look and I'm excited to see whether this brush is the perfect tool for this!




I've been dying to try Tarte products for a while now and I think this is the year I'm gonna make this happen! I've heard great reviews of both of these and I think these will definitely be my pay day purchases!

I could have literally put Charlotte Tilbury's whole range into this wishlist because if you've read this post, you will know just how obsessed I am with her make up range! However, I did manage to narrow it down to just two, her Lip Cheat in Pillowtalk and her Filmstar Bronze and Glow. I've wanted these products for a while now, especially the Filmstar Bronze and Glow duo, but they are just so expensive. But since knowing that the Kardashians use this contouring kit that may just make me take the plunge and purchase it!

Following up from my last post, I am trying to achieve that perfect Kylie Jenner nude lip and so for this it's safe to say that I am highly lusting after Mac's Soar. I'm just hoping that I will be able to get hold of this soon!

Last but not least are two Nars products: their Blush in Sin and their Multiple in Atlai. These two products are nothing like anything else I currently have in my collection so I think they'd perfectly fill a gap in my make up collection!

So that's my current beauty wishlist. What products feature in your wishlist? Do any of you own or are lusting after any of these products?

Bella Lulu Ink Blog