Pages

Saturday, 17 January 2015

Beauty: Paul's Boutique Brushes



Paul's Boutique make up brushes
Paul's Boutique Luxury Make Up Brush Set - £14.00

One of the beauty products I forgot to mention in my 'What I got for Christmas' post, were these Paul's Boutique Make Up Brushes. This is as I wanted to try them out enough to give a fully detailed review. Paul's Boutique Luxury Makeup Brush Set features four brushes: a powder, blusher, eyeshadow and hard-angle definition brushes. These brushes also come in a neon pink fold over clutch which helps keep brushes safe and clean and is incredibly useful when it comes to travelling and perfect to just pop into your handbag. The clutch also comes with an extra pocket so you can also pop in any other of your essential make up brushes into it too. 





All of these brushes have super soft bristles and each brush picks up the perfect amount of colour. My favourite thing about these is the style of them as they are completely different to any of my other brushes and they add a pop of colour to my make up table. The brushes come in two colours, pink and orange, and the bristles are softly dip dyed to match this as well.  

1. Paul's Boutique's Blusher Brush - I tend not to use this brush as a blusher brush as due to this brush being angled I find this perfect for contouring. It fits perfectly under the cheekbones to help create that highly sought after perfectly contoured face. This brush has to be my favourite of the four! 


2. Paul's Boutique Powder Brush - The size of this brush makes it perfect to precisely apply powder to certain parts of the face such as the t-zone and under the eye. As it seems to apply the perfect amount of product it doesn't leave that cakey look to the skin which can often happen after applying powder. I also like to use this brush to apply blusher as my regular blusher brush, Real Techniques Blush Brush, is much bigger in comparison so I find that the Paul's Boutique Powder Brush helps for more precise application of blusher. 

3. Paul's Boutique Hard Angle Definition Brush - I find this brush great for applying product to fill in my eyebrows as it's the perfect shape. I don't have much more to say about this one, as I don't use it as often as the other brushes in my set as I still prefer the Real Techniques Brow Brush for filling in my eyebrows. 

4. Paul's Boutique Eyeshadow Brush - This is a good brush for applying eyeshadow all over the eye however as it's quite a large brush it is not great for precise eyeshadow application. I also find this brush works well to apply and blend concealer, especially under the eye which is what I mostly use it for. 

Overall I find these brushes amazing quality especially for the price (£14.00). My two favourite brushes are definitely their powder and blush brushes but as a whole I do love how these brushes are really multi-use as they can be used to apply a variety of different products. Not only do you get four great brushes with this you also get a really handy neon pink clutch. I find this perfect for taking on the go with you and there is also room to pop in the other brushes you love and I find I'm never without this in my handbag.


What do you think of these brushes? Have you tried anything else from Paul's Boutique's Beauty range? 
Bella Lulu Ink Blog