Pages

Monday, 5 January 2015

Beauty: Charlotte Tilbury Loving!

If you have read my 'What I got for Christmas' post you would have seen that I received a Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in the shade Amazing Grace. I have lusted after pretty much the whole of Charlotte Tilbury's collection since it first hit the shelves and I found it rather difficult to pin point which product I wanted to include on my Christmas wish list. I couldn't have been happier with my choice as I loved this lipstick so much that I rushed out and purchased two more CT products, so it's safe to say that a new obsession has arisen.

Charlotte Tilbury Makeup dolce vita palette matte revolution amazing grace lost cherry


So first up the product that started this obsession, Charlotte Tilbury's Matte Revolution Lipsticks which I now have in two shades: Amazing Grace and Lost Cherry. The formula of this lipstick is amazing and has by far become my favourite lipstick I own! This lipstick claims to include '3D glowing pigments' which helps to create fuller and wider lips, which it definitely achieves. Although these lipsticks are matte they do not dry the lips out and the lasting formula is also amazing as I'd say on me these last about 4 hours without having to touch up in between. The two shades I own Amazing Grace (a tea rose) and Lost Cherry (pastel fuschia), are unlike any other shades I currently own in my lipstick collections. Amazing Grace is a beautiful deep dusty rose and Lost Cherry is a bright fushcia, cherry shade. To top it all off the packaging of these lipsticks are beautiful and really make these products feel truly luxe as the packaging is rose gold. I know these lipsticks are on the expensive side at £23 each but if you're looking for an indulgent makeup purchase then I would highly recommend these lipsticks as they do not disappoint and the shade range is
amazing.

Amazing Grace Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution

Amazing Grace


Lost Cherry Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution

Lost Cherry
Next up is a truly indulgent product from the Charlotte Tilbury make up range and this was the first product of the range I really lusted after and it's the 'The Dolce Vita' Palette. This palette is truly beautiul. The packaging of the palette itself is beautiful but it's the formula and shade range that makes this a truly special product. This product is described as 'a colour coded eyeshadow palette that blends seamlessly into 3 looks, taking you from desk to dusk to disco.' This is exactly what it achieves as this palette helps you achieve both daytime and night time looks.

Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Palette Swatches


This palette contains four shades (shown in the swatches above) and these shades have four different roles: prime, enhance, smoke and pop. These colours are not what I'd normally go for but they go together perfectly to help create really wearable eyeshadow looks. A face of the day featuring this palette will definitely be coming up soon!

Have you tried anything from the Charlotte Tilbury makeup range? What would you recommend?
Bella Lulu Ink Blog