Pages

Saturday, 10 January 2015

Beauty: What's on my Face #1


Today I was just going shopping but it was one of those 'I really like my makeup today' moments, so I thought I'd do a quick face of the day post!

What's on my face make up look Charlotte Tilbury mac
what's on my face

Today I was just going shopping but it was one of those 'I really like my makeup today' moments, so I thought I'd do a quick face of the day post!



Face
I'm currently testing out Nars Sheer Glow and so far I'm really liking it so that's what I went with today teamed with my favourite concealer Bobbi Brown's Creamy Concealer. After applying this I went in with Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in the shade medium just to set my base in place. I then contoured using the bronzer from Sleek's Contour Kit but instead of using this highlighter I opted for Mac's Soft and Gentle as this really is the most beautiful highlight colour. As I was planning on bold eyes and lips for this look I went for a subtle blusher so chose Mac's Blushbaby. I love this blusher as I think it's the perfect subtle blusher to pair with a bold eye look or lip.

Eyes
So for eyes I first primed my lids with Urban Decay's Primer Potion as I was going for heavy eye make up so wanted to ensure it wouldn't budge throughout the day! I then used three colours from Charlotte Tilbury's Dolce Vita Palette, using everything but the dark brown shade. Although the glittery gold shade looks a tad too much for a daytime look it does look really pretty when dabbed onto the middle of the eye over the burgunday/brown shade. I then lined my waterline with Mac's Teddy eyeliner and applied Maybelline the Falsies mascara.

Lips
To finish this look off I just had to use one of Charlotte Tilbury's Matte Revolution Lipsticks in Lost Cherry. If I'm going for a heavy eye look I usually stick to a nude lip however I feel like this lipstick just over rides that motto as it pairs beautifully with this eye palette.

What do you think of this FOTD? Any products which you guys wear on a day to day basis?
Bella Lulu Ink Blog