Pages

Friday, 23 January 2015

Pins of the Week #2

favourite pins pinterest

My first pins of the week post seemed to be pretty popular so I'm definitely going to be keeping this a weekly thing which you can expect to see on my blog each Friday at about lunch time. 

1. I love the idea of having an inspiration wall in my room and after seeing Corrie's post, I wanna do this even more! And where better to look for inspiration for my inspiration wall...why of course it's Pinterest! I love how simple this looks but the wire behind and the lights really do give it that added touch that I love. 

2. Yet again another flat lay! It's safe to say I've got a bit of a new found obsession and due to this my flat lay board is growing by the day. I love this one mainly due to the theme of baby pink and I just think it looks so chic. Really want to try something like this for photography on my blog. Let me know if you'd like to see flat lay images making an appearance on Simplicity Rose! 

3. If you've read some of my previous make up posts you may remember me saying that I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to eyeshadow. However, I now can't go a day without applying some sort of eyeshadow and this has left me searching Pinterest daily for my favourite looks. Mac Cranberry is one of my favourite eyeshadows which I think has been used in this look. I think I'll definitely be trying this look out by the end of the week. 

4. Yet again more room inspiration, which Pinterest really is perfect for! I'm really liking quote typography at the moment as I think it really adds something to a room. I love how this has combined quote typography with an inspiration wall. Pinterest really is giving me loads of ideas which is making me want to completely change my room! 

So that's my pick of my favourite pins of the week! These are fast becoming my favourite kind of posts to read so if you've posted a similar post leave the link in the comments! 

Bella Lulu Ink Blog