Pages

Saturday, 31 January 2015

January Favourites

I thought it was only right that I should start doing monthly favourite posts  and let's face it, more often than not they will entirely feature beauty products! I'm gonna try and aim for five products each month but I guess it will just all depend on what I'm loving beauty-wise that month! I can't believe just how quick January has gone, but it's been a great month for me beauty wise! 


January favourites naked 1 urban decay charlotte tilbury mac and sleek

1. Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita - £38
First up of course has to be from Charlotte Tilbury. As you may have noticed by my previous posts I am completely obsessed with Charlotte Tilbury's make up range and her Dolce Vita Palette is my favourite of the lot so far! Although there is only four shades to this one I find it such a versatile palette as you can create a look for both day and night. May have to dedicate a whole post to this beaut soon, let me know if you'd like to see this. 

2. Topshop Secretary Lipstick - £8
With the whole nude lip obsession this is my latest favourite and have been wearing Topshop Secretary even more than Mac Velvet Teddy recently, and that's saying something! It's such a wearable everyday shade and I love the formula. It's definitely worth testing this out when your next in Topshop! I've especially been loving wearing this lipstick teamed with Rimmel's Tiramisu Lip Liner

3. Sleek Contour Kit - £6.49
At the moment I'm loving the whole contoured look and have been reaching for this pretty much everyday this month. I've only been using the bronzer from Sleek's Contour Kit and teaming it with my next product, Mac's  Mineralise Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle. I just find this the perfect colour for contouring and I'm glad I've fallen back in love with this to avoid me splurging on Charlotte Tilbury's Filmstar Bronze and Glow  

4. Mac Mineralise Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle - £23
This highlight really is just beautiful and as I've mentioned I've been teaming this with the bronzer from Sleek's Contour Kit daily! I've been turning to this look almost everyday and haven't really worn any blush all month! 

5. Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette - £37
Boy am I glad that I got this product for Christmas! The amount of different looks you can achieve with this is crazy and I feel like I will never get tired of using this palette. Think I will be doing some posts on different looks you can create with this palette soon. Although I completely love Charlotte Tilbury's Dolce Vita Palette if I could only own just the one palette it would have to be Urban Decay's Naked 1 Palette. The colours that I've been especially enjoying are: Naked, Sidecar and Buck 

So that's my five favourite products from the past month! This month has definitely been a great month for me beauty-wise as I've discovered some real gems! What have been your favourite products from the past month? 

Bella Lulu Ink Blog