Pages

Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Beauty: What's in my Everday Make Up Bag

Make up bag Charlotte Tilbury, Hourglass, Bobbi Brown, Nars, Real Techniques

Today's post is a quick one featuring the products I bring with me in my make up bag on a day-to-day basis. For me I see these as all essential make up products that come in quite handy on the go! The make up bag and mirror is from a set I received for Christmas from Cath Kidston, I just love the colours and floral design! 




Brush wise I like to include a few eyeshadow brushes, for me my essentials include: my Mac 217, Real Technique's Base Shadow Brush and Urban Decay's Double Ended Brush. I also like to include some multi-task face brushes all of which are from Real Techniques and these are their Contour Brush, Expert Face Brush and Buffing Brush. I find these are the best brushes to bring on the go as these can pretty much do any job you would need them to! 

Make up wise I tend to try and downsize my usual make up routine for on the go, otherwise I would be lugging around a pretty heavy make up bag with me! The number one essential for me has to be concealer so I tend to bring two with me Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer and YSL Touche Eclat. These are great for concealing any blemishes that suddenly bob out and counteracting redness throughout the day. YSL Touche Eclat also doubles up as a highlighter to boost the complexion throughout the day. I also tend to bring a blush that really brightens up the face, which is why I tend to bring my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat with me. I also think it's essential to bring a bronzing product on the go with me, my choice is of course Nars Laguna Bronzer. As you never know when you may need an instant day-to-night make up transform I like to keep a small compact eyeshadow palette in my bag and for me this just has to be Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita palette. You can create so many different looks with this for day or night so since I've bought it it's been the perfect make up bag essential! Last but not least are the current lip products I'm loving at the moment, which are Mac Velvet Teddy and Charlotte Tilbury Lost Cherry. I like to go for two very different lip products, hence why I've included a nude and a bright lipstick. 

So that's my everyday make up bag which I like to bring with me on a daily basis for any touch ups throughout the day. What products are your make up bag essentials?
Bella Lulu Ink Blog