Pages

Wednesday, 18 February 2015

February Wishlist

So another month means another wishlist! I find myself constantly lusting after products throughout the month but when it comes to writing a wishlist I can't seem to think of anything! (Does anyone else have this problem? Think I need to write more lists!) So here is just a select few products that I've been lusting after for the majority of February!
February Wishlist - Mac, Benefit, Topshop, Kate Spade, Nars

1. Mac Eyeshadow Quad - Palette £5 - Eyeshadows £10
I'm seriously lusting after a Mac Eyeshadow Quad so that I can choose 4 eyeshadow shades which will be perfect to take with me on the go. I love my Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette however as it's big I never take it out with me. Due to this I think a Mac Eyeshadow Quad would be the perfect solution, even more so as I can handpick the four shades I want. I've been looking at an endless amount of Mac Eyeshadow swatches and it's safe to say I'm going to have some trouble narrowing my favourites down to only 4 eyeshadows. Some of the shades that I've got my eye on are: Amber Lights, Jest, Mulch, Expensive PinkSoft Brown and Gleam. Would love some recommendations of your favourite Mac Eyeshadows in the comments!!


2. Benefit Roller Lash Mascara - £19.50
Although I already got hold of a sample size version of Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara in this month's edition of Elle Magazine, I am already counting down the days till it gets properly released as this is my favourite mascara that I've ever tried! Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara is great for adding extreme length to your lashes and also great at holding a curl, even without curling your eyelashes first. If you'd like to read a more in-depth review of my thoughts on Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara, then you can take a look here. It's safe to say I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on the full size version of Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara.

3. Topshop Copenhagen - £22
If you've seen my latest pins of the week post you would have seen that I've been loving pinning outfits which have been smart outfits paired with trainers, which leave the outfit looking casual overall. Although I've been pinning outfits which feature rather expensive trainers such as Stan Smiths, I think these Topshop Copenhagen Trainers are a perfect and super affordable smart trainer alternative. They come in black and white but I think I personally prefer the black version, although both pairs would go with most outfits. They are super affordable at just £22 and also look super comfy! Definitely need to purchase these soon!

4. Kate Spade Cedar Street Joyce - £270
For my 21st birthday last year I was lucky enough to receive a Kate Spade purse and ever since my love for her designs have grown. Although all Kate Spade's bags and purses are amazing I particularly love her Cedar Street Joyce Bag in Rosy Dawn. I think it's a great size for an everyday bag and I love the colour as it's different to the typical tan and black bags that I currently own. However, I may have been naughty and purchased a different Kate Spade bag yesterday, let me know if you'd like a post on it!

5. Nars Audacious Lipstick in Anna - £24
I have been trying to get my hands on this lipstick for ages now but it's another product that seems to be sold out absolutely everywhere! I've heard great things about Nars Audacious Lipsticks, when I've swatched these the formula seems amazing and the shade Anna is definitely a winner for me! And after seeing Anna's post on this lipstick comparing it to a Kylie Jenner colour, I knew I really did need this in my life. I can't wait to eventually track Nars Audacious Lipstick in Anna down!!  

So that's what I've been lusting after so far this month, a mix of beauty and fashions bits! What are products feature on your February wishlists? If you have a similar post leave me a link as I love reading posts like this!
Bella Lulu Ink Blog