Pages

Thursday, 12 February 2015

Valentine's Edit: Valentine's Gifts for Single Girls

So for the last part of my Valentine's edit trilogy was going to be a Valentine's nail tutorial but it wasn't going to plan! ha So instead I thought I would do a post featuring the perfect gifts to treat yourself with if like me your a single girl! You don't need a boyfriend to treat you on Valentine's day do what I'm gonna be doing and treat yourself to a little something instead!




1. Pandora Bracelet/Charms - I always love recieving jewelery as a present and Pandora has such a great range! If you already have a charm bracelet than charms are a great gift to buy yourself. If you don't already have a Pandora charm bracelet than buy yourself one! They really are great as you or your loved ones can add charms to it for different occassions. Pandora also do some  really great stackable rings, I particularly love their birthstone rings!

2. Yankee Candle - What girl doesn't love a candle? I know I do so I think this is a perfect treat to buy yourself especially as you can pick the scent you want rather than someone else picking one for you! Altough there are loads of candle brands I love Yankee candles as they are super affordable I particularly love their Strawberry Buttercream and Black Cherry scents. They even have some new scents for Valentine's day! 

3. Lush Products - I have recently become obsessed with Lush bath products as they have such a wide range with so many different scents that your bound to find something you love! Lush even have some limited edition Valentine's day products such as: their Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar and Lonely Heart Bubble Bar. Or you can stick to their permanent line, some of my favourites are: Think Pink Bath Bomb and Honey Bee Bath Bomb. I think this is a great present to buy yourself for a relaxing bath treat and they're super afforadable.  

4. Perfume - Perfume is a great gift for girls, however it can be hard to choose one! My personal favourite is See by Chloe as it's quite a fresh scent so think most of yourselves!

5. Urban Decay's Naked Palette - Because your reading my blog i'm guessing you love make up, otherwise why else would you be here? So if you don't already own one of the Urban Decay Naked Palettes then I would recommend treating yourself to it this Valentine's day! I think this is the best gift as you can create so many different looks from it. I own Urban Decay's Naked 1 Palette, however I think their Naked 3 Palette would be great for Valentine's day as it features some rose gold and pink shades!

So those are my recommendations for Valentine's gifts for single girls to treat themselves with this Valentines! What are your Valentine's day plans?  
Bella Lulu Ink Blog