Pages

Sunday, 8 March 2015

Beauty: February Favourites

Sorry for being slightly MIA this week, I had a hectic week at work and I'm so glad it's over! But I'm finally back with the products I've been loving throughout February and surprise, suprise they're all beauty products!



1. Mac Soar Lip Liner - £12.50
I'm so glad that I finally managed to get my hands on this lip liner. I love Mac Lip Liner's as they are super creamy and long-lasting. This is the said lip liner that Kylie Jenner wears so that makes it a winner for me! It's a mauve-toned nude brown and it's perfect worn all over the lip and then paired with either Mac Velvet Teddy or my favourite lipstick Topshop's Secretary.

2. Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection Flat Contour Brush - £22.00
This brush is definitely the perfect contouring brush and I have not stopped using it throughout February. The flat edge means it's perfect for creating a contour and it works great with powder or cream products. I wont rave too much about the Real Techniques Bold Metal Collection Flat Contour Brush, as I have a more detailed review of it here. I definitely won't be looking for another contouring brush!

3. Benefit Roller Lash Mascara - £19.50
My love for this mascara is still going strong! I find Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara the perfect mascara as it gives you long lashes and an amazing curl, without even having to use eyelash curlers! I am a big fan of it and would highly recommend trying it out if you're looking for a new mascara. I've got another detailed review of Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara here.

4. Vaseline Spray and Go Cocoa Radiant - £3.32
When it comes to moisturising I am super lazy! So Vaseline's Spray and Go is the perfect product for me. I just spray it on my skin after I shower and then it sinks in straight away. Which means theres no need to wait for the moisturiser to sink into the skin before putting clothes on. It also smells of coco butter which is my favourite smell!

5. Essie Cocktail Bling - £7.99
I've been really rubbish at applying nail varnish throughout February but when I have been bothered to paint them this is what I've used. Essie are definitely my favourite nail varnish brand and Cocktail Bling is a great shade for this time of year. It's a pale grey colour and just looks really simple of the nails, I am a big fan! However, I can't wait till the warmer months to finalyl arrive so I can start wearing brighter nail colours!
Bella Lulu Ink Blog