Pages

Monday, 31 August 2015

August Favourites

August Favourites - Urban Decay, Balance Me, Sephora, Nuxe, Mac, Topshop

August has been a great make up month for me! I've had two weeks of work and so have had more time to spend doing my make up on a daily basis. Due to this I have a long list of some new and some old make up favourites for you from the month of August! 

Balance Me Radiance Face Oil - This is the first face oil I've used and I love it. I use it in the morning under moisturizer and in the evening after cleansing for a more intense treatment. It leaves the skin looking so glowy and healthy! 

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer - You're probably gonna see me go on about this concealer a lot because I am slightly in love with it at the moment! I mentioned this in my mid year beauty favourites so won't go on about it again! 

Sephora Pro Precision Foundation Brush #58 - I bought this (and a fair few other bits) in Sephora on my trip to Paris. Isn't Sephora just make up heaven? Foundation brushes like these aren't what I normally go, I tend to stick to the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush for foundation. However, due to this brush being pointed I thought it would be perfect for blending foundation in. It's really great for seamlessly blending foundation and does it in no time at all! 

Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm - I also picked this up in Paris and it's just such a great nourishing lip balm. It smells great too which is a bonus! 

Topshop Glow in Polish - Another product that has fast become a holy grail product this month! It's great for helping you achieve the strobing look and I also talked a bit more about this in my mid year beauty favourites post! 

Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Naked - Another product that made an appearance in my mid year beauty favourites! It's just a great light brown for adding definition in the crease of your eyelid. 

Mac Twig Lipstick - If you read my Mac Haul you would know this is a new addition to my Mac lipstick collection. It's a great 90's pink shade and looks great over my next pick! 

Mac Spice Lip Pencil - This also featured in my Mac Haul and like I just mentioned is the perfect match for Mac Twig. It also looks great when it lines the lips and then smudged out. 

Urban Decay All Nighter Make Up Setting Spray - I've been using this a lot through the Summer, especially on my trip to Paris. It's great for keeping make up in place on those slightly sweaty days or on a night out. 

Do you love any of these products? What products made your August favourites list? 
Bella Lulu Ink Blog